* manifesto



What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Henry David Thoreau
(1817-1862)

Coming to terms with the fear of death is conducive to healing, positive personality transformation, and consciousness evolution.
Stanislav Grof
(1931)

Personal transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one.
Marianne Williamson
(1952)

The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
Christopher McCandless
(1968-1992)

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
Agatha Christie
(1890-1976)

This space is about transformation - the reasons, the methods, the process, the challenges... the results.

It's a journey driven more by the heart than by the head.




No comments: